Employment Opportunity: Imaging Technician
Employer: Advanced Equine Imaging of Wellington
Employment period: January 1, 2018 – April 30, 2018, part-time
Advanced Equine Imaging of Wellington is an equine imaging referral center located in the heart of Wellington, Florida. During the winter months it becomes one of the busiest standing MRI centers in the country, as horses and vets from all over North America travel to the Winter Equestrian Festival. In addition to magnetic resonance imaging, the center also provides Nuclear Scintigraphy imaging.
- Prep patients for imaging
- Assist with handling patients for MRI examinations
- Intake and discharge patients
- Maintain clean work space and barn area
- Communicate with staff, referring vets, and clients in a professional manner
- Work as part of a cohesive team with other staff
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Exceptional horse handling skills
- Experience in a veterinary practice, either administrative or as a technician, is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Technologically proficient
- Ability to work independently
- An outstanding work ethic and self-drive
- Capable of heavy lifting (50 lbs), including hay bales, feed bags, and muck buckets
Hours will range from 10-30 hours/week, with flexibility needed for scheduling, including after hours and on weekends. Competitive hourly salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to Adam Furlong, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.