Employment Opportunity: Nuclear Scintigraphy Technician
Employer: Equine MRI of Wellington, LLC
Employment period: November 2018 – May 2019, full time
Equine MRI of Wellington, LLC, d/b/a “Advanced Equine Imaging of Wellington” is an equine imaging referral center located in the heart of Wellington, Florida. During the winter months it becomes one of the busiest standing MRI centers in the country, as horses and vets from all over North America travel to the Winter Equestrian Festival. In addition to magnetic resonance imaging, the center also provides Nuclear Scintigraphy imaging.
- Acquire and document medical records, relevant history, and billing information from referral veterinarians and/or clients
- Prep patients for imaging
- Operate Nuclear Scintigraphy equipment and capture images
- Assist with handling patients for MRI examinations
- Intake and discharge patients
- Maintain clean work space and barn area
- Communicate with staff, referring vets, and clients in a professional manner
- Work as part of a cohesive team with other staff
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Exceptional horse handling skills
- Experience in a veterinary practice, either administrative or as a technician, is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Technologically proficient
- Ability to work independently
- An outstanding work ethic and self-drive
- Capable of heavy lifting (50 lbs), including hay bales, feed bags, and muck buckets
Hours & schedule are variable based on the day’s caseload, requiring the employee to be flexible in his/her availability. Work hours may occasionally include weekends, evenings, and holidays. This position will be approximately 40 hours of work per week, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, with the possibility of required overtime. Benefits include competitive hourly pay commensurate with experience.
Equine MRI of Wellington, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to Raenee Mantoni, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com