WEEKEND STALL CLEANING CREW WANTED
Furlong’s Soundness Center and B.W. Furlong & Associates
B.W. Furlong & Associates is an equine veterinary practice headquartered in Oldwick, NJ, with a rehab center, Furlong’s Soundness Center. The company is looking for a reliable individual to assist with stall and barn cleaning on weekends.
- Muck out stalls, load the tractor and dump manure in a designated area.
- 12 stalls are located at Furlong’s Soundness Center
- 13 stalls are located at B.W. Furlong & Associates
- Wipe down doors and hardware, sweep aisles and cobwebs.
- Scrub water and feed buckets.
- Make sure roadways, drains and paths remain free of hay, manure, leaves and other garbage.
- Add hay and/or bedding as directed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by staff.
- Experience in barn maintenance
- An outstanding work ethic and self-drive
- Reliable transportation
- Capable of heavy lifting, including hay bales, feed bags, and muck buckets
Hours are Saturday and Sunday with some flexibility, but require starting no later than 8am. Evening shifts are also available. Compensation starts at $15/hr.
Brendan W. Furlong, M.V.B., Equine Veterinarian, P.A., d/b/a B.W. Furlong & Associates, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Please contact Kim Reitmeyer, Human Resources Manager, at 908-625-0798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.